Like most cross country Harley-Davidson riders, we normally stop and visit all Harley-Davidson dealerships at least once.
What I like to look for, and what makes a Harley Dealership great
- Being greeted when you walk in their store and feeling welcome
- Super friendly and helpful personell
- Water and snacks are a super nice touch, but not necessary
- When a Dealership is more like a destination, not just a store
- Have a restaurant or coffee shop on site
- Large, flat parking lot with a safe entrance and exit, preferably a stop light
Chester’s Harley-Davidson, Ft. Lauderdale-Sunrise, Florida
- Super friendly customer service and very helpful
- Made us feel extremely welcome
- Offered water, popcorn, coffee, and a great waiting area
- Several employees went above and beyond to help us out.
I have to say, if you are ever in the area, you must stop and see this dealership. At least 3 employees went above and beyond and out of their way to help us. Sammy in customer/police relations, Steve in Service and Dave in rentals. They were awesome. I am telling you, all dealerships could learn a lot from this one. This dealership is amazing. This is the “Disney” of Dealerships. They genuinely love their customers.
Thunderbird Harley-Davidson, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Super friendly customer service
- Extremely helpful motor clothes salespeople
- They made us feel extremely welcome
- Offered water, snacks and free soda
We went to Albuquerque, New Mexico for the yearly Balloon Festival. If you ever get the chance, you must go, it was so much fun. We stopped at the Harley-Davidson dealership and were pleasantly surprised with the great customer service, awesome t-shirt selection, and as we were leaving we had a nice conversation with an employee who said we could park in their parking lot for the balloon festival. That was extremely helpful.
Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson, Maryville, Tennessee
- Friendly customer Service
- Restaurant and Bar
- Huge store and great big parking lot
- A destination not just a store
We went to this store and were blown away by the vast size. We went another time for a state rally and it was a wonderful place to have a rally point. They had food, a bar, bands, and more. A very impressive store. Definitely a destination store, especially with all the amazing rides in the area, in the heart of Dragon territory.
If you ever get the opportunity to visit any of these stores, you must go. They all represent what I believe a truly great Harley Dealership is all about. Enjoy your rides and adventures.